BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Access Financial Services Limited has oversight responsibility for the Company’s affairs; the management of which is undertaken by the Management Team.
The responsibilities of the Board of Directors include:
• Establishing and monitoring the Company’s strategic goals;
• Supporting and reviewing the performance of the Chief Executive Officer;
• Ensuring the availability of adequate Financial and Human Resources;
• Reviewing and approving the Company’s Annual Budget;
• Reviewing and approving the Company’s Financial Statements;
• Managing Risks;
• Approving appropriate Policies to govern the Company’s operations.